Vinyl Graphics Technician
Want each day to be new and different? You've come to the right spot!
This position reports to the Vinyl/Digital Specialist. Competitive pay and benefits included.
As a vinyl graphics technician, you will work in a fast-paced environment to produce creative graphics for signage clients across the country. Your team collaborates with all departments within the manufacturing facility to problem solve and create custom signage (like in the picture above).
A creative, motivated, and detail-oriented person who likes to achieve their goals and hit timelines is a great fit for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cutting Vinyl Graphics on Plotter, weeding vinyl, applying transfer tape and applying to a substrate
- Cutting Frisket for paint use
- Cutting substrate for additional uses
- On-Site installations where applicable
- Ordering Supplies
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Desire to succeed
- Strong work ethic
- Above average communication skills
- Able to meet/exceed production deadlines
- Helpful to have some knowledge of vector-based drawing programs
How to apply?
Email us your resume or swing by to fill out an application!
1219 Zimmerman Drive
Grinnell, IA 50112