Make signage come to life through sign design!
Join the ASI Signage, Latimer Group Team as a Production Designer.
This position reports to the Director of Production & Environmental Design. Competitive pay and benefits included.
Receive and complete signage design requests from sales, project management, and production. Participates in weekly production design meetings, plans, coordinates, and tracks all activities related to the production design process. Ensures the timely and accurate completion of all requests through i2 business system software. Assist sales or project management with creative elements or final details to complete the design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives design request from sales and reviews and processes in a timely manner.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of company processes and adheres to these consistently.
- Maintains complete design responsibility, from the time the request is obtained until the design is released into production. Contacts the sales consultant or project manager if any detail is missing or unclear.
- Has and maintains a comprehensive understanding of the company’s products, services, capabilities, product specifications, materials, construction, manufacturing, installation, and design planning process.
- Works to learn and stay up to date with new construction and manufacturing trends as they relate to the signage industry
Participate in Systems Improvement teams as assigned.
- Actively works to improve design efficiency by learning and exploring new software techniques and how they can benefit the design and other departments.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and responds to incoming emails/voicemails within 24 hours.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Must enjoy managing complex situations with ease and addresses all details, challenges, and opportunities with a steady focus on customer satisfaction.
- Efficient and able to convey complicated projects visually and verbally through collaboration with all departments involved.
- Appreciation and involvement in all process improvement endeavors.
- Comfortable with a quick pace and managing relationships effectively with a diverse audience.
- Excellent communication skills (visual, written and verbal) and a high level of organizational ability are essential.
Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud Applications (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) Microsoft Excel, Word, Acrobat Pro, Mac OSX Operating System, and E-mail navigation.