Jigsaw: Unique Patented Modular Signage
Fri, 11 Dec 2015
As we’re nearing the end of 2015 and reflected on everything we have achieved this year, we’re also excited to start 2016 with the launch of 2 new modular sign products: Jigsaw and Puzzle.
Jigsaw: Modular Signage Designed by Architects
ASI’s Jigsaw sign system features a unique patented method for the assembly and mounting of the signs. Jigsaw is a total sign system and facilitates door signs, directories, overhead suspended signs, projecting signs and freestanding monoliths.
An ingenious system comprising stainless steel wall rails, ABS plastic mounting components and a metal locking rod make Jigsaw one of the most functional architectural sign systems available today.
Some facts about the Jigsaw Sign System
- Panels available in multiple materials including painted acrylic, frosted acrylic, brushed stainless steel, bead blasted stainless steel and wood.
- Various texting techniques including grade II raster Braille, Ceramic text, ultra-graved text, heat bonded vinyl text, direct digital printing and fret cut stainless steel letters.
- Unique fixing and mounting system comprising slotted stainless steel wall rails and injection molded ABS plastic male and female mounting and assembly components. Plastic is 5% tinted green with UV filter and flame retardant additive.
- Metal locking rod with tapered end slides in between the male and female components resulting in a system that is secure and vandal resistant.
- Color references as Pantone, RAL or NCS color system all accepted.
- Printed paper inserts can be used throughout the modular sign system.
>> For more information, visit ASI's corporate website.
Commitment to a safe workplace is essential. Wellness shields are a great way to provide protection to clients, staff, and visitors in facilities like libraries, clinics, hospitals, corporations, manufacturing facilities and more. Pricing and sizing available here.
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) protects individuals with disabilities and covers all employers of 15 or more employees, for-profit, and nonprofit alike. Learn about ADA accessibility and how signage plays a role.
Like what you see?
Get more ideas, design, and inspiration delivered to your inbox on a monthly basis. Sign up for our email, we won’t waste your time!